COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that is collected depends on whether you use the Company's services or only visit the Company's website or social networking account, as well as what information you provide to the Company when you use the Company's services. The data collected by the Company falls into the following categories: (1) Basic information (e.g., name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address); (2) data related to the provision of services (e.g. company name, company code, VAT code, registration address, address, country, postal code); (3) data that is generated when you use the Company’s website or social networking account (e.g., collected using cookies and other similar technologies); (4) other data that is collected with your informed consent or on another lawful legal basis.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA AND ENSURING SECURITY MEASURES
The Company must protect the confidentiality of personal data, process personal data as required by applicable data privacy legislation, and do not disclose, transfer or facilitate access to personal data by any means to any person who is not authorized to process personal data. In order to ensure the protection of personal data, the Company implements administrative (safe processing of documents and computer data, establishment of work organization procedures, etc.) and technical (administration of information systems and databases, protection of operating systems, use of passwords, etc.) personal data protection measures. Data provided to the Company for the provision of services is stored for as long as it is necessary to ensure the fulfillment of obligations arising from the provision of services or the concluded service contract. The Company retains personal data for no longer than required by the purposes of personal data processing or provided by the applicable data privacy legislation, if it provides for a longer data retention period.
In some cases, especially if you disable technical and functional cookies, do not accept cookies or delete them, the speed of internet browsing may be slowed down and the functionality of certain functions of the website may be restricted. If you don't want Google Analytics tools to capture information about your web browsing, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. To learn more about cookies, such as how to manage or delete them, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
All persons whose personal data are processed by the Company have the right to:
1) be aware of the processing of their personal data;
2) to get acquainted with the processed personal data;
3) demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data;
4) require the destruction of personal data when they are not needed for the purposes for which they were collected;
5) demand the destruction of personal data if they are processed illegally or when the consent regarding the processing of personal data has been revoked;
6) disagree with the processing of personal data or revoke a previously given consent;
7) demand the submission, if technically possible, of personal data collected with the consent or for the purposes of performance of the contract or request their transfer to another data controller;
8) file a complaint with the supervisory authority regarding any actions of the Company related to the processing of your personal data (ie to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, address A. Juozapavičiaus St. 6, 09310 Vilnius, www.ada.lt, which is responsible for personal data protection, supervision and control of legal acts).
SUBMISSION OF REQUESTS